Beginner Campers and Tent Camping
We all start as ‘Beginner Campers' and advance through the different levels of experience and expertise. I suppose we could classify the different level of experience as:
When you advance from one level to the next is very subjective as your dealing in shades of gray. One thing for sure though is the level of Beginner is pretty obvious. We want to move you through the beginner level as quickly as possible. There are many reasons to advance your experience level as quickly as possible. Perhaps the most prominent is for your safety and enjoyment during your camping trips.
‘Beginner Campers' can avoid most if not all the ‘Beginner Blunders' with a little planning and help from experienced and veteran campers.
Learning how to camp by trial and error is a waste of time and money, not to mention the frustration and potential embarrassment. You need to tap into the experience of our experts and make your camping trips more enjoyable and relaxing from the the start.
We have broken it down for you into 12 steps to tent camping and enjoying the outdoor living adventure.
Beginner campers need to know:
- why you should set up that new tent before you go camping.
- how to plan your camping trip
- how your camping destination can make or break your camping trip.
- how to pick you activities.
- what food to take camping and what foods not to take camping.
- what camping gear is needed for your camping trip.
- which tent style and size is right for your camping trip.
- how to pack your camping gear.
- how to pack your car for the road trip.
- how to select a campsite.
- how to pitch your tent at the campsite.
- how to start a campfire (in the wind and rain)
…and the list goes on and on.
Beginner campers can learn from the experts and move yourself through the beginner level to the novice level and beyond. This may be your rookie camping season but you don't have to stay a beginner for long. See yourself advance to the novice level on your first camping trip. Feel the pride in knowing you can handle anything mother nature chooses to test you with and throw at you on your camping trip.
Get the information you want and need right now.